1. Skin is our largest organ—adults carry some 8 pounds (3.6 kilograms) and 22 square feet (2 square meters) of skin.
4. Your skin sheds a layer of these dead cells every 24 hours and renews itself about every 28 days.
7. Skin cancer is the most common form of cancer in the United States. More than 3.5 million skin cancers in over two million people are diagnosed annually.
8. Regular exercise can increase toxin removal in your skin and help you look younger by boosting collagen production while diminishing wrinkles.
9. To keep your skin smooth without Botox, minimize your intake of sugar and dairy products. Instead pile up your plate with legumes, vegetables and olive oil.
10. Drinking enough water is key to keeping your skin healthy. Not only can water make wrinkles less noticeable, but it also reduces toxins.
11. On average, women will absorb up to 5lbs of damaging chemicals a year thanks to beauty products
Beauty Rush Juiced Berry body double mist by Victoria's Secret
Red-33 (CI 17200)
Blue 1 (CI 42090)
Yellow 5 (CI 19140)
Red 40 (CI 16035)
Alcohol Denate: Is added to ingredients to make it taste bad and render it undrinkable. If it is consumed it can cause blindness or death if it contains methanol. To help prevent this, denatonium is often added to the substance to make it taste extremely bitter. Substances such emetic (vomiting) agents such as syrup of ipecac may also be included as well.
Water: H2O, the stuff we drink.
Parfum:Used to make the product smell nice. Though it is not considered to be harmful or a toxin, it does cause some individuals to develop headaches if it is labelled that it is derived from natural sources. However, the